January 23, 2011

Come fly with me

 






 

 


 ...let's fly, let's fly away! I love Frank Sinatra. He's so dreamy! I guess I like the whole old-fashioned New York style that exudes from his being. Well, his voice has something to do with it as well. I have no idea why I'm going on a rant about him now. That song randomly pops into my head at times. 

It was actually quite a beautiful day in Austin yesterday. The sun was out, the wind was blowing, and then it got really cold right about at 7pm. It was nice while it lasted. John and I did a lot of window shopping. Mostly for our apt. We ended up at Anthropologie in the home section. I love how all of their stuff is so out of the ordinary and has a sort of vintage feel to it. I'm a sucker for a pastel colored porcelain plate. I could've spent hours there, but of course, I moved on to the clothes section.

Oh well.


Black hat: thrifted
Blue striped satin bow necklace: thirfted
Oversized knit sweater: Forever 21
Polka-dot skirt: Zara
Brown booties: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for commenting! Love ya sweets!