January 16, 2011

Blue Valentine



 




Blue Valentine night! Wow, what a great movie. It was like the most perfect romantic, non-romantic movie ever. I don't want to spoil any details...just watch it!

After the movie we went over to the Barnes & Noble right next to the theater to purchase some medical books and references for John. I managed to sneak off to the travel section (my favorite section, other that the fashion section) and wandered into the Europe shelves. I wanted it all! I want to start brushing up on everything I need to know about Europe- I think that is the actual title of one of the books there. Anyway, we then went to a coffee shop by Lake Travis called Mozart's. It was so cozy and pretty. We will definitely be going back there. 

Black & white striped blazer: Forever 21
Purple top: Gap
Black high-waisted shorts: Zara
Stud belt & gray jersey bag: Charlotte Russe
Black bow booties: Forever 21
Necklace: Hot Topic

3 comments:

Thank you all so much for commenting! Love ya sweets!