1. Lunch at Home Slice Pizzeria on South Congress Ave.
2. Pizza man from Home Slice
3. Belgian chocolate with sprinkles on a homemade waffle cone from Amy's Ice Cream
4. About 1/30 of "Lucy in Disguise" costumes (for rent/buy) (First seen here)
5. View of Downtown Austin from the South Congress bridge
Some days I just feel like being such a tourist and hitting all of the Austin "staples". I guess these places can be considered both "local" and "touristy". I can never get enough of it. We also ended up hitting "Highball" later that night for some drinks and dancing. Now that place is fun: confetti, glow sticks, foam falling from the sky and GREAT remixed music. Very chill Saturday night :-)