August 4, 2011

They said it changes when the sun goes down



 





  Top & shorts-Forever 21/boots-Jeffery Campbell

...a quote from one of my favorite Arctic Monkey's song: Scummy Man. They were AMAZING at Stubb's this past Tuesday. I was exhausted after standing for about 4 hours straight and had to be at work at 8am the next day, but it was totally worth it. 

This was the outfit I had planned to wear. I figured I'd at least be a little taller with my boots and I would actually be able to see something not through shoulders and heads. Once I thought about it, I immediately changed my mind and decided to not completely destroy my brand new pair of Jeffrey Campbell's with mud, beer and other people's groggy feet. I changed into my flats. I still got a good spot :)

15 comments:

  1. Wow, you look absolutely fabulous! I love, love, love your top and boots! Love your blog and now following! Maybe you;ll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit!
    neat post... wanna follow each other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog, this is such a cute post. You look so pretty and lace and floral are two of my favorite trends right now. Your shoes are really fun too. Following you now

    xoDale
    I have a fashion blog here in San Francisco
    www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit! I really like the top. :)

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow girl, your outfit is fabulous. like the booties so much.
    x

    ps would you please vote for me on my blog? <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your shorts!
    nice blog too :))

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE ARCTIC MONKEY'S!You're so lucky you saw them :)
    The top looks really good with the floral shorts. And these boots.. :))

    clothesaddicted.blogspot.com i wait for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for commenting! Love ya sweets!