October 24, 2011

Gypsy Picnic

 
 
  
 
 
 

 

So John and I went to the Gypsy Picnic this past Saturday at Auditorium Shores. The Gypsy Picnic is when all of the food carts around town come together in one large space and people are able to sample everyone's food. With it being Austin and all, there were some "wierd" names for these carts and also some questionable food. I have always been one to try something new and exciting so I did-including a vegan chocolate covered frozen banana from a place called "Bananarchy". It was freaking delicious! There was also live music and of course "street performers".

I have also always loved the view from this part of the city. It's breathtaking. Just look at it!

My favorite street performers

3 comments:

Thank you all so much for commenting! Love ya sweets!