October 18, 2011

Fall Romance



 

Blazer-H&M/Top-Urban Outfitters/Shorts-Forever 21/Shoes-M.E./Clutch-Sam Moon

Dinner at Sago's in Austin Friday night. Dog Parks. Red shoes. Mexican food (or "regular" food for my husband and I haha).Micheladas & Mexican Martinis! Yum! I'm so very sleepy right now it's ridiculous. It has definitely been a longgggg week. I already can't wait for the weekend to arrive again. I have gotten myself a few new toys this past week. One of them is this amazing pair of red suede pumps! They're my new favorite shoe and they're pretty comfortable :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow this looks like such a fun restaurant. I wish I went there when I visited Austin last month. You look so chic and perfect for a nice fall night, those heels are such a rich color I see why they're you're fave right now, they're really chic. You look really pretty, hope you both had a nice time.
    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice ! Come to my page and if you love if follow me !
    kisses

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for commenting! Love ya sweets!