September 27, 2011

Mohawk's




 
 

 My chica TinaFina





Oversized sweater-thrifted from Nordstrom Rack/Shorts-American Eagle/Boots-Asos/Drawstring Bag-The Sak/Accessories-Forever 21
 
Neon Indian at Mohawk's on Friday night! This was so much fun! I was able to catch up with my frennn Tina and enjoy good music. I have been longing to wear my new Asos Chelsea leather boots but have been afraid of ruining them due to my horrifying clumsiness. I probably chose the worse place and situation to wear them for the first time, but oh well, I love them! I've noticed that I have seriously gone to A LOT of shows since I moved to Austin (only a little over a year). What do you expect from a music-loving gal?!

8 comments:

  1. love your outfit, shoes are perfect ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your top and I definitely know what you mean about all the shows. I've gone to 4 in the past month!

    erica
    seaofbloomingdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have fantastic shoes, just saw your last post too Great pictures.

    www.redsolesandredwine.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't go wrong with classics like a striped top and Chelsea boots, love it!

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the boots, I just got a faux pair from Forever 21 lol. Ah Neon Indian is so fun! Did they play their new CD? You look super comfy and hip.

    xoxo
    FAKE EMPIRE
    www.shopfake.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit, I love your booties!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for commenting! Love ya sweets!