November 20, 2011

Wedding Daze

 
 
 
 Cardigan-Forever 21/Maxi skirt-American Apparel/Jewel necklace-Kenneth Cole

I recently attended my friend/co-worker Carey's wedding. It was amazingly beautiful! Everything was so classic and simply breathtaking! After all of the planning for months & months, it was so awesome to see it all come together. John and I had a great time eating the delicious food that was served (& cake!) , having yummy drinks (prickly pear margaritas) and exploring what is Laguna Gloria. I was able to catch the bride in her "sprint" across the venue after the ceremony for a quick photo. She looked so beautiful! 

My camera, of course, was blinking "low battery" since the moment I turned it on during the ceremony, because silly me, forgot to charge it. These were some of the shots I was able to get of the night before it gave out. 

1 comment:

  1. love your outfit in a formal occasion! I especially love how beautiful the wedding looks in such a simple looking venue..♥
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Him-and-Her-Lane/187480391335940
    and
    http://himandherproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for commenting! Love ya sweets!