March 27, 2011

Pseudo Woods








After weeks and weeks of searching for the perfect length maxi skirt, I finally came upon a perfect black chiffon one at American Apparel. I kept putting off the idea of buying a maxi skirt meant for girls with perfect long legs and having it hemmed. My mind fully understood that girls my height aren't meant to wear skirts this long, but I was damned if I was going to let that get in the way of wearing one. I absolutely love the way this skirt moves and how light and airy it is.

Friday night was full of sushi, delicious cupcakes, great friends and a lot of drinks. It was a pretty good night, if I may say so myself.


Skirt: American Apparel
Top: Zara
Cheetah-print bag: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for commenting! Love ya sweets!