December 15, 2011

Bowtie

   
 
 
 
 Striped blazer & bag-Forever 21/Pants-Zara/Bear sweater-Garage/Flats-Steve Madden


So it finally got cold like I wanted it to, and then I got sick. Ugh. Just my luck. Well I'm finally getting over that so that's ONE of the reasons I've been MIA lately. The other? Well, I don't have another, haha. Anyway, I still feel a little tired so excuse the short post. I bought this sweater while it was still hot here in Texas. I was finally able to wear it this past weekend to lunch with my husband. I bought it from this store called Garage. The salesgirl actually informed me that this is a Canadian brand and the only other store in Texas was in Houston. They had such cute stuff, but I did have to restrain myself from doing some serious damage. 


1 comment:

  1. Your sweater is so cute! I love how you wore it with a blazer, very nice outfit :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for commenting! Love ya sweets!