July 31, 2011

And all that Jazz

 




 


 

Flowy vest-Urban Outfitters/Shorts-Old Navy/Crossover bag-Vintage Coach/Boots-Jeffrey Campbell

I guess this would be my version on a "70's" outfit. I received my new and 1st ever pair of Jeffery Campbells! I know, I know-1ST PAIR! Anyways, I am in love. They are so amazingly comfortable and I am already thinking of different outfits to pair them with.

I've definitely been longing for some rain over here in Central TX. We are in a serious drought so it's been a little difficult to enjoy any water activities like tubing down the river or going out to the lake. Rain oh rain please make an appearance soon. I am also really excited for the next season to hit. Yes, Fall. My most favorite season of them all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all so much for commenting! Love ya sweets!