February 7, 2011

Remember the Alamo...

 

 






The hubby and I had a San Antonio adventure this past Saturday. We randomly go visit the bro-in-law to spend some time away. I went with a more comfortable outfit for the day because I knew we'd be doing a lot of walking. We drove around the ever confusing San Antonio highway system and finally ended up downtown at the Riverwalk. We went "sightseeing", ate Hagen Daas ice cream, and finally ended up back home playing a very interesting board game and having a few drinks. I, of course, had a virgin Clamato. Delicious!


The song for the night, at least for me, was "Rock and Roll" by Led Zeppelin :) It's just one of those songs you want to sing over and over again for the entire night. Can't tell you how many times I've actually done that (right, Tina?) haha. Can't get enough!




 Blazer: Forever 21
Grey top: Target
Falts: Dollhouse
Clutch: thrifted

5 comments:

Thank you all so much for commenting! Love ya sweets!