February 13, 2011

Hot child in the city

 


 


 











 




Okay so I went a little crazy on the picture taking, but I just bought a new camera and the picture quality is so amazing that now I have more to choose from. Now even John enjoys taking pictures of me because he gets to use it. We ended up a a park near downtown Austin after having lunch at this place called The Screaming Goat (GREAT Mexican food, BTW). It was such a beautiful day outside that we decided to do the most we could. 

After the park we went vintage shopping, out to a local coffee shop, and ended up at Encore Records, a local record store. I was exhausted. I'm always excited when the weekend is right around the corner and I can take at least 2 days off from the craziness that is my job. 

Plaid shirt: Forever 21
Shorts: American Eagle
Hat: thrifted
 Oxfords: Steve Madden
Accessories: Forever 21

2 comments:

  1. nice pictures!!! I like the the random shots of the moon, soda machine, and snl haha. What kind of camera did you buy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Monica! I think Tina was saying that I actually bought the same camera that you have but I bought the Canon Powershot X30is. It's great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for commenting! Love ya sweets!