January 22, 2012

Red Hot

 
 
 Blouse-H&M / Leopard print corduroy shorts-Forever 21 / Red pumps-TJ Maxx / Watch- Marc by Marc Jacobs / Bracelets - Forever 21 / Bag-Furor Moda

Not much to say today- I've been so exhausted lately with work. Yoga is completely making up for it though and giving me some of that strength back. I'm so addicted to it. 

 Also, I've been longing to go shopping for so long! I haven't gone shopping since Christmas (I purchased this amazing blouse at H&M in Dallas when we visited then). Maybe this weekend? :-)

P.S. That last picture is the sunset view from our balcony. Absolutely breathtaking!

2 comments:

  1. I love your leopard print shorts and how you styled it. The red pumps look so amazing with the print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous outfit, love the bag!
    come check out my blog and follow back if you like it :)http://blushjewellery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for commenting! Love ya sweets!